Linux version

• Annoy
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #1 by Annoy Linux version was created by Annoy
Are there any plans to make a reshade port or release for linux? I use linux because Yuzu runs better on that compared to windows, but I want to use reshade as well for TOTK, WHICH ISNT SUPPORTED.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AlphaCraft9658
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #2 by AlphaCraft9658 Replied by AlphaCraft9658 on topic Linux version

Are there any plans to make a reshade port or release for linux? I use linux because Yuzu runs better on that compared to windows, but I want to use reshade as well for TOTK, WHICH ISNT SUPPORTED.

I think that there are a lot of people who would appreciate Linux Support. While it works in Wine, afaik, it doesn't work with Native games. I have wasted way too much time trying to get ReShade shaders to work with vkBasalt. Just that I'm not sure how realistic the implementation would be, because it's a complex project and uses Windows-exclusive APIs. Still something I'd definitely want, though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.