Help Dead By Daylight reshade file

• Degrono
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #1 by Degrono Help Dead By Daylight reshade file was created by Degrono
Hello, I am buying a new pc and was wondering how do i keep my settings for reshade on dead by daylight to my new pc, is there a file i just copy onto a usb and put into a folder when i get the new pc? Do i need to download reshade again? Its been so long since ive changed settings etc with reshade i dont want to start again as i wont be able to get it the same look, i cant even remember how to reinstall reshade, Please any help would be much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Help Dead By Daylight reshade file
Only really need your preset file (the INI file selected at the top of the Home page in the ReShade overlay) and ReShade.ini (for remaining ReShade settings), both of which are most likely in the game directory.
Reinstall ReShade on the new PC, move those two INI files over and you are set.

• Degrono
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #3 by Degrono Replied by Degrono on topic Help Dead By Daylight reshade file
i cant seem to find them in the game directory :/

• Degrono
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #4 by Degrono Replied by Degrono on topic Help Dead By Daylight reshade file
found the reshade-shaders folder, and found the reshade.ini file, but im not sure how to get the preset file from the overlay?

• Degrono
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #5 by Degrono Replied by Degrono on topic Help Dead By Daylight reshade file
Sorry i found that also, just to be certain do i also need the reshade-shaders folder? or will that come when i reinstall reshade on my new pc?

• crosire
More
1 month 3 weeks ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Help Dead By Daylight reshade file
That will get installed when you install ReShade. But can also back it up to be sure you get the exact same effect versions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Degrono

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.